The position will have an advisory focus, dealing with issues related to digital taxation measures across the EU. This role will require a highly commercial and technical VAT specialist capable of stepping outside their comfort zone.
On offer will be an exceptional salary package working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
* Advise business units on global Indirect Tax issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all commercial and corporate operations.
* Oversight of both internal and outsourced compliance process across global jurisdictions.
* Conduct risk and control analysis for indirect tax processes and identify areas where controls can be enhanced.
* Formulate and drive wider VAT/Indirect Tax strategy of the group.
* Represent the business, taking the lead on engagements and negotiations with external advisors, government bodies, tax authorities, and auditors.
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
* Previous international VAT experience is beneficial, as is prior media/digital services experience.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
The next step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh for more information