Wilkinson Partners are currently working closely alongside a private equity firm that is looking to hire an Interim Tax Director.
Oversee and advise on structuring of Fund acquisitions:
- Principal focus will be on tax structuring;
- Requires co-ordination and management of external advisors, and consideration of the accounting and legal implications;
- Support the transaction team in structuring acquisitions and related financing arrangements, with consideration being given to the tax implications across multiple jurisdictions;
- Review of contract documentation for consistency of implementation with planning;
- Creation, review and supervision of Funds Flow in conjunction with Finance Team;
- Management of implementation of structure and closing process;
- On-going monitoring of structure for impact of new legislation etc., in various jurisdictions.
Oversee and advise on portfolio company re-organisations, restructurings, refinancings and exits-
- Scope of work/role similar to above;
- Liaison with CFO/Finance Team/Tax Director of business as required; Assist on tax affairs of the Fund and the Advisor.