A global top-tier accounting firm are looking to source an ambitious Tax Technology Manager to join their fast-growing team in London.
There's never been a better time to future-proof yourself in the world of tax, and this opportunity provides the chance for a skilled tax specialist to utilise their knowledge and get involved in the sale, management and delivery of tax technology projects to a portfolio of clients.
As well as benefiting from a market-leading salary, you will be working closely with a dynamic and supportive Partner/Director group, with progression opportunities in abundance and a chance to carve out your own niche within the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to keep them up-to-date on the latest tax technology developments and updates, as well as providing more general tax advice
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of services
- To actively participate in management of the team, and provide training and feedback to junior staff
- Recognising and establishing business development opportunities
Ideally, you will:
- Be CTA and/or CA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Have strong corporate tax technical skills and knowledge of reporting obligations
- Have strong IT skills with substantial knowledge of tax software vendor provision solutions
- Have experience working directly with clients, ideally delivering tax technology solutions
For more information, apply now through etax jobs or contact Carmen Kee at Wilkinson Partners.