Senior Group Tax Manager (Reporting)
Due to growth, this Global Investment Bank are looking to bring in a Senior Group Tax Reporting Manager to support the Head of Tax in leading the reporting and forecasting of taxes across the Group.
- To provide tax accounting advice and support across the Group to ensure they are compliant with latest accounting standards and Group policies.
- To maintain and develop tax reporting models.
- To identify, mitigate and manage tax risks across the Group and to ensure that risks are accurately captured and reported and that key controls are effective.
- Able to report clearly and concisely to senior management on tax accounting issues, including presentation of complex technical issues in a concise and understandable way.
- Support regional Tax functions in ensuring the accuracy and quality of tax reported numbers.
- Support tax reporting managers and CAOs across Europe.
- Support the Head of Group Tax Reporting to develop strong working relationships across the Group.
- Qualified tax professional (preferably Chartered Accountant and/or Chartered Institute of Taxation or equivalent).
- Specialist knowledge and experience in IFRS tax reporting.
- Strong communication, problem solving, analytical and project management skills.
- Work with a high degree of independence and to act with initiative.
- Proactively identify, develop and deliver process improvements to drive continual improvement within the team.
- Ability to engage and influence the wider organisation - will need to have a proactive can-do attitude and be able establish relationships with a large number of stakeholders in order to be effective in the role.
- Continually reassess operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings and the impact of new technology.
FS experience is not a necessity.
Please apply and/or get in touch with Kieran Moon for a confidential discussion.