A multinational Entertainment Group are looking for a Tax Manager to join their in-house Tax team based in London. The role will be well suited to an established tax professional who can lead on & manage various aspects of international corporate tax compliance & reporting processes, as well as being tax business partner on ad-hoc advisory projects.
The Tax Manager's role will include:
* Manage/oversee the international tax provision and tax compliance process, including review of international tax returns/provision workings and enhancing support files.
* Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
* Identify and mitigate tax compliance risks.
* Manage and coordinate tax audits.
* Be responsive to various and diverse requests in a fast‐moving, international environment.
For further information on this role, please contact Phil Smyth