Group Tax Accountant role based in Hatfield to support the in-house Group tax team.
I'm working with a FTSE 250 business services organisation based in Hertfordshire with international operations. The Head of Tax is now looking to recruit a Group Tax Accountant.
Your new role
This role would suit a part-qualified accountant/tax advisor who has a keen interest in working in a in-house Tax department.
* Assist with the gathering of transfer pricing information and maintaining documentation to support group compliance requirements;
* Maintain register of intercompany agreements;
* Responsible for collating country-by-country documentation;
* Responsible for the overseas accounting and tax reporting, liaising with overseas providers as required
* Analyse and provide Foreign VAT return information from Group companies (in-house/external provider submission);
* Foreign VAT balance sheet reconciliations;
* VAT Reclaim Directive process owner;
* Support UK tax manager with the US tax compliance;
* Involvement in ad hoc Group Tax projects.
What you'll need to succeed
* Qualified or Part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT. Support to complete qualification will be provided
* Tax compliance experience with specific international VAT and/or TP experience being desirable
* Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills (strong Excel skills)
* Experience with SAP is desirable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.