VAT Manager job Top 20 Firm Surrey Leatherhead London CTA
Your new company
Internationally recognised Firm is seeking a VAT manager to provide advisory services across its clients. You will work closely with the Directors providing VAT and Customs advice with minimal compliance work.
Your new role
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
* Providing VAT advice to clients and internal staff alike
* Provide assistance and advice to the compliance team
* Assist with complex VAT registrations
* Leading project work for clients, including compliance reviews transactional VAT work
* Lead VAT and Customs Senior Accounting Officer reviews
* Research VAT matters, staying up to date with legislation
* Providing technical training both internally for staff and externally for clients
* Be involved with VAT marketing initiatives ensuring the development of VAT practice for the FIrm, working on potential growth areas.
* Provide knowledge on property transactions, including OTT, TOGC and CGS, partial exemption, cross border trade - goods and services, customs procedures - including import VAT/duty reliefs, VAT accounting and technical solutions, including making tax digital VAT registrations
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience of working in a VAT based role within practice. You will have gained exposure to Customs procedures and a wide range of VAT issues. This, along with your excellent communication skills, will allow you to provide technical advice direct to clients and internal staff.
You will be CTA qualified or have other relevant VAT qualifications. You will be able to work independently but also as part of a team up to executive level.
What you'll get in return
Depending on experience you could receive a base salary of up to £75,000 plus a list of benefits. My client offers income protection and life insurance, a range of pension scheme options and season ticket loans. There is also an on site gym. You will work in a modern, bright and high tech office environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.