Interim, part-time Tax Manager Opportunity within a Global Asset Management Firm- up to £450 per day
Interim Mixed Tax Manager
A Prestigious and Global Asset Management firm seeks an interim Tax Manager to be responsible for direct and indirect tax compliance and financial reporting obligations. This would be a part-time (3-4 days per week), 4 month assignment based in their City of London offices.
Key responsibilities include:
* Completion of corporate tax returns and submission of relevant claims and elections.
* Support year-end and quarterly reporting
* Prepare VAT returns for Head of Indirect Tax review
* Deal with routine tax & VAT compliance queries raised by Finance and other service
* Deal with routine compliance queries from Tax Authorities (with Tax Department input as
* Review and seek improvement to Finance processes and controls in regard to the fulfilment of
tax and VAT information requirements.
What you'll need to succeed:
* CTA/ACA qualification
* Tax experience within the financial services, specific experience with an asset management firm would be advantageous
In return you will receive a generous day rate of up to £450 per day,
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.