A FTSE 250 FMCG is seeking an Employment Tax Specialist - 12 Month FTC
A FTSE 250 FMCG is seeking an Employment Tax Specialist to support and upskill P&T in all aspects of UK employment taxes on a 12 month FTC.
In summary, this role will be responsible for:
* Independent review of UK payroll and policies/ processes to identify risks and opportunities
* Work with internal audit team to enhance the payroll audit program
* Assist business to adopt new off payroll worker legislation to ensure complaint
* Assist business to establish processes for internationally mobile employees
* Assist with National Minimum Wage issues (ideal but not essential)
The ideal candidate will have a breadth of knowledge and practical experience of UK employment taxes. They will be an effective and clear communicator to non-tax audiences and be able to work efficiently in a flexible and pragmatic manner. It would be beneficial if this candidate had experience with training others as well.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Tasha de Keyser now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.