Coca-Cola HBC Austria is one of the largest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage segment in Austria. Our company employs around 1,000 people and provides 8.4 million people with a unique portfolio of quality brands. We play a leading role in Corporate Social Responsibility and are an employer that promotes equal opportunities.
We are currently searching for our Headquarter in Vienna, for an experienced, analytical and driven person as a
Tax Manager (f/m)
• Responsible for the business unit compliance in all areas of direct and indirect taxation in Austria
• Responsible for calculation and accuracy of tax provisions and estimates for internal reporting and statutory purposes
• Safeguard internal controls and compliance with the local and group chart of authority as far as tax audits, tax rulings and intra-group transactions are concerned
• Assessing tax risk and opportunities across all departments and implementing corrective actions
• Liaison with local tax advisors on day-to-day activities, during tax audits and during litigation
• Liaison with Internal Audit in relation to controls over tax risks and introducing new controls / processes to monitor risk where required
• Ensure tax exposure and risk is fully factored into business process risk analysis and strategic decision making via participation into business process designing and implementation
Your convincing profile:
• Completed Master's degree with focus on economics or law
• Tax Austrian qualification ‘Steuerberater’/ Tax Advisor Certificate
• At least 6 years of professional experience in the area of tax
• Experience in a Big 4 audit/tax advisory firm and/or a tax function of a multinational group
is an advantage
• Excellent English and German skills
• Diligence and accuracy, as well as independent and hands-on approach to work
• Open & communicative personality and high customer - & service orientation
• Excellent analytical skills and high number affinity
What you can expect from us:
• Dynamic and international working environment and a passionate team
• Modern office environment
• Exciting and challenging tasks with the ability to influence the company’s strategy and contribute to our success
• Professional and personal development opportunities supported by the company
• Attractive benefits (Wiener Linien ticket, meal allowance, employee stock purchase plan, health care, free drinks, cost- and tax-free securing of the future, selected purchase benefits ...)
• Fulltime (38,5 h/week), unlimited contract
• Starting date: as soon as possible
We offer an attractive, market-conform salary for this position. For legal reasons, we point out that the collective agreement minimum salary of this position is EUR 39.248,58 gross/year (collective agreement of the food and beverage industry). If you can fulfill the requirements above, you can expect a minimum salary of EUR 63.000,- gross/year (based on a full-time job / 38.5 hours per week). Depending on your qualification and experience, a significant overpayment is provided.
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact Burcu Kohlmann at email@example.com. Applications exclusively via our online portal.
You want to become a Coke hero?
Then take the chance and apply online on our career page with your meaningful CV and motivational letter: https://cchellenic.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=13&id=18561