An opportunity exists to join this boutique tax law firm in London. The current team are all experienced tax lawyers from large City firms. If you want to combine high quality tax work with a flexible and entrepreneurial working environment, please read on.
Winslows is pleased to advertise a unique and exciting role for an entrepreneurial PSL that enjoys client contact as well as technical tax knowledge management. This role combines the traditional responsibilities of a PSL with a client relationship management twist. The successful candidate will be an integral part of an entrepreneurial fast-growing firm.
• Client relationship management (Tax technical support)
• Hosting Tax clinics for clients (remotely by telecon or video conference)
• Tax writing and editing to generate content for newsletters and other marketing material
• Advising internally and externally on tax law changes
• Participating with fee earners in seminars and webinars on a regular basis
The Successful Candidate
• Excellent commercial awareness
• Outstanding academic qualifications
• Minimum 7 years PQE with training from well-regarded City firm (Top 20 preferred)
• Excellent technical tax ability
• Strong experience in Corporate Tax (M&A) and Property Tax
• Highly motivated and independent
• Strong team player
• Ideally a London/ Home Counties residence
• Flexible options of 10-20 hours per week
• Home working
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please click on the Apply Now button. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.