Our client is a major international business. They are looking for a UK qualified (ACA, CTA, ICAS or equivalent) individual with a mix of UK and international corporate tax experience. Transfer pricing experience would also be advantageous. You will support the senior manager on a range of technical issues including tax reporting, M&A projects, transfer pricing, ensuring compliance with regulations, increasing the awareness of the impact of tax on business activities and generally delivering value to the organisation. Day to day this role will involve the provision of support in the following areas:
• Compliance with tax regulations and reporting requirements.
• Tax analysis / due diligence and provision of advice in relation to acquisitions, disposals and reorganisations.
• All round tax support to the business in the UK and abroad.
• Developing / maintaining tax forecasts and models.
• Management of responses to tax enquiries / audits.
• Compliance with transfer pricing regulations and the preparation of local transfer pricing documentation.
• Tax reporting.
• Identification of issues, risks and opportunities.
It is likely that you will have trained in a large accountancy firm or in industry and will have a solid foundation in UK corporate tax and knowledge of accounting. With an interest in and experience of international tax you will need sound communication skills and the ability to at times work autonomously on projects.