This company is one of the leading real estate development companies in the UK, and are involved in the full development process and has many notable projects in their portfolio.
You will play a key role in the finance team and take responsibility for a wide range of tax matters for particular projects, where you will deal with the complex structuring of transactions, managing the outsourced compliance model and dealing with senior stakeholders.
Within this role, your responsibilities will include:
* Working with the other members of the tax team on structuring real estate transactions, including:
* Advising on all stages of the acquisition, and taking into account specific taxes such as VAT and income tax.
* Working with advisers to prepare detailed tax structure memos.
* Managing the tax due diligence processes
* Cash repatriation planning
* Dealing with HMRC enquiries where relevant;
* Significant projects including capital allowances and refinancing.
* Managing the compliance and ensuring there is the right information flowing between internal and external resources.
* Assisting with tax audits and statutory reporting when needed.
* Occasional assistance with reviewing and understanding the impact of transfer pricing, interest restriction and anti-hybrid rules.
This would be a great role for an individual looking to make a move in-house from a Real Estate team in practice, or someone who is looking to make their 2nd move in-house.