An exciting opportunity has arisen for a swiftly available tax professional to join a FTSE 250 UK Head Quartered engineering business - the client is open to 3 days/week for the right person.
This business has had significant growth over 2018/9 and therefore need an additional head to the tax team. Ideally this contractor will be swiftly available and able to hit the ground running.
Although this contract is up to 6 months long, there is the potential to be extended further given the amount of activity the business is currently undergoing.
* UK tax compliance for three UK group companies.
* Assist with group and UK transfer pricing matters including updating the local UK template file.
* Support on group tax reporting for group companies - review tax packs for companies and consolidate into quarter end tax reports.
* Support UK business on Senior Accounting Officer filings and processes.
* Assist with collecting data for CFC and CbC reporting for the group companies.
Dependent on candidate's experience and capacity, additional support may be required on the following tasks:
* Review VAT and Intrastat filings produced by accounting staff for the UK HQ/operational company.
* Provide tax consultancy to the operational business in respect of the taxation of cross border design and build projects.
* Support on any ad hoc projects as they arise.
If this may be of interest then please get in touch for a confidential conversation with Sophie Hutchins.