In-house opportunity in a growing Financial Services/Technology firm for recently UK-qualified Corporate Tax specialist
A rapidly-expanding Trading/Technology organisation with an emphasis on work-life balance and a relaxed culture is looking to hire a Tax Accountant from one of the Top 6 accounting firms.
The company will invest in your training, giving you exposure to a variety of Tax rules and regulations and Finance Systems and software. You will develop an understanding of foreign jurisdictions and different types of tax, including Employment Tax and VAT.
The successful candidate will:
• Manage both UK and overseas tax compliance obligations, fulfilling a key role in bridging the gap between Finance and Tax;
• Manage employment tax requirements, including PSA, P11D and ERS returns;
• Carry out VAT grouping and the quarterly VAT returns;
• Meet Operational Tax requirements, including processing Certificate of residence requests, Dividend reclaims etc.; and
• From time to time, assist with group projects, e.g. restructuring and rationalization of the group.
What makes a successful candidate?
• Ideally, ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified OR equivalent experience within the Corporate Tax department of a leading accounting firm;
• Competent use of Excel, with ability to analyse and manipulate data;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Effective communication skills;
• Ability to work towards resolving process inefficiencies;
• Keen desire to learn a variety of tax processes and significantly broaden experience.
If the above role sounds of interest, please apply direct via e-tax below and one of our consultants will be in touch with further details.