This FTSE250 chemical and manufacturing Group are one of the world leaders in their industry, with a diverse portfolio of complementary businesses and a wide range of products. They currently operate across 14 jurisdictions with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. With over 3000 employees worldwide, the Company generates revenue in excess of £1 Billion and has firm ambitions for continuous expansion as they approach to FTSE100.
In this newly created role, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Tax. This is a part time role, ideally working 4 days a week. The role will be a mix of corporate tax compliance and accounting and there will be plenty of opportunities to work on advisory projects, especially on transfer pricing, systems implementation and acquisitions.
• Prepare CT returns (including corporate interest restriction) for all UK companies and for specific claims such as R&D tax credits and capital allowances work with external advisers/in-house R&D/local Engineers to identify and categories expenditure maximising claims
• Work with the Group Head of Tax to ensure tax inputs into Group wide advisory projects including M&A, integration of acquisitions and implementation of a new S4 HANA SAP system globally
• Monitor the UK tax position to ensure payments on account are made on a timely basis
• Prepare Group half year and year-end tax reporting under IFRS
• Work with the Group Head of Tax and Group Finance team to advise on cash repatriation to the UK and intercompany financing
• Work with the Group Head of Tax to monitor the Group’s forecast effective tax rate
• Prepare Country by Country reporting for submission in the UK and ensure local notifications are filed on a timely basis
• Work with the Group Head of Tax to ensure Group Transfer Pricing policies are up to date with supporting intercompany agreements.
• ACA/CTA qualified or similar
• Proven UK/International Tax experience
• Big 4 training preferred
• Commercial experience preferred
• Able to discuss Indirect Tax technical matters in plain language
• Flexible approach. Willing to do occasional short overseas trips (Europe).
• Newly created role
• Competetitve base salary
• Discretonary bonus
• Central London location
• Broad international exposure
• Opportunity to travel.
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.