The role will focus on UK tax compliance and tax-related financial reporting but will also involve assisting in the oversight of tax compliance and tax reporting matters in the wider Continental Europe region.
The specific responsibilities of the role as part of a wider team effort will include the following:
* Assisting in preparing the corporation tax returns for London branch and other group companies handled in-house.
* Assisting in the provision of information to an external provider for the preparation of other entities' CT returns.
* Handling correspondence with HMRC.
* Preparing information for internal management and financial reporting purposes.
* Overseeing and supporting the handling of tax compliance matters and tax audits in Continental Europe by Finance staff on the ground.
The candidate will have some of the following:
Have experience of handling UK tax compliance either in private practice or in industry. We are looking for a candidate with a solid grounding in UK tax compliance who is interested in opportunities for personal development from working in a team with both UK and international responsibilities in a dynamic environment of strategic organisational change.
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Robert Walters.