This is a short term assignment to help out an insurance company during a busy period.
* Assisting with preparation of UK corporate tax returns;
* Assisting with the preparation of the quarterly US GAAP tax provision process for Europe and working with the global tax group to include
* Global access completion and reconciliation to financial ledgers;
* Assisting with forecasting;
* Work as part of the European tax team based in the UK;
* Preparation of quarterly UK and Irish VAT and IPT calculations and returns;
* Preparing information to send to advisers for IPT and VAT calculations and returns for entities across Europe;
* Liaising with overseas tax advisers to ensure timely and accurate filings across Europe;
* Preparation of tax journal entries; tax control account reconciliations and liaison with treasury in relation to tax payments requests;
* Preparation of UK PSA returns;
* Co-ordinating with peers, external tax consultants, local and foreign tax authorities.
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Robert Walters.