Vacancy for a motivated tax professional to join a thriving Top 25 firm in London. Competitive salary + bens
Your new company
A great opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly expanding and thriving Employment Tax team with a leading London based firm. Following a period of rapid growth, they are looking for an Assistant Manager to provide all aspects of expatriate tax and international assignment advice and overseeing the provision of expatriate tax compliance services. You will join a company which fundamentally excels in maintaining and expanding a diverse roster of clients on both sides of the Atlantic. Their long-standing history working with charitable and not-for-profit organisations compliments their technically outstanding and client-focused approach.
Your new role
* This is a client facing role and you will be involved in a broad range of tax projects providing tax advice and consulting services to Finance and HR professionals, as well as directly to the founders and C-suite clients;
* You will lead and manage your own diverse and interesting client portfolio including advising and guiding them on a broad range of employment tax matters (both core compliance and planning matters and wider employer services areas), leading and delivering project and resolving their queries;
* You will ensure delivery of technically excellent and high quality work;
* You will coach junior staff;
* You will assist in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to marketing, using both traditional and social media mediums, and developing new business.
What you'll need to succeed
* To succeed in this high profile role, you will be an experienced employment tax professional;
* You will be strong technically, particularly with core employment tax compliance and planning matters, with experience of dealing with both UK and international businesses; be client driven with strong strategic and commercial awareness;
* Build and maintain relationships with clients and have a strong commercial mindset;
* This is a fast growing team and you will be motivated to play a key role in helping to lead that business;
* The ability to communicate clearly and build strong relationships at all levels. Ability to work accurately and pay attention to detail;
* Any of the following preferred: ATT/ACA/CA/CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA). Graduate or equivalent work experience.
What you'll get in return
* This is a unique opportunity for you to join a well-respected firm in a senior role with ample space to progress. If you are ambitious, driven and really want to make an impact then this could be the ideal role for you. You will play a key role in this vibrant, fast growing and ambitious team.
* Our experience and market focus enables us to offer a rare blend of professional expertise and personal service to a wide range of clients, from global groups and listed companies to entrepreneurs and their businesses.
* You will gain exposure to a diverse range of high profile clients where you shall have the opportunity to build and develop lasting relationships. As well as actively participating in an advisory role you shall also be involved with the technical tax work which will allow you to constantly expand and develop your technical skills.
* We offer you a great place to work with a genuine focus on work life balance. We treat all of our team members as individuals and the firm is proud of its heritage values of honesty, respect, pride and openness.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.