International Tax Manager - FTSE 100
The role will see you reporting into the Head of International Tax, supporting and assisting across all business divisions in relation to the company's international operations. As the International Tax Manager you will be responsible for tax technical analysis, advisory work, M&A, transfer pricing, international tax compliance issues and managing tax risks for the business. You will also be involved in stakeholder management dealing with senior members across finance and non-finance, offering UK and International tax support on business initiatives on an ad hoc basis.
A core skill of the role will be your partnering and relationship building with senior members overseas, ensuring all international tax issues are covered. Paired with this, you will have the ability to anticipate new tax laws which could have an impact on the group.
What's in it for you?
- Business partnering with the overseas heads that will give you fantastic exposure to the wider array of International Tax.
- Build upon your commercial skills through an advisory focused position.
- Chance to work within a highly regarded FTSE 100 plc.
What you will need:
- Good UK and International Tax knowledge.
- At least 4 years relevant tax experience whether in HMRC, accounting practice or industry.
- Qualified CTA/ACA/ACCA or local equivalent.
For further information on the role, please contact Kieran Moon