This is a highly flexible role which will demand strong organisation and communication skills. The business is going through a significant period of change and the new role will evolve over time but primary responsibilities will include:
* Tax Audits and Controversies - In conjunction with the Group Head of tax you will co-ordinate and lead the responses to the various UK and overseas tax audit and controversies
* Collaborate in the development of risk based approach to transfer pricing
* Planning - Manage various cross border restructuring initiatives
* Financial Reporting - Manage the financial reporting cycle and assist in the implementation of the new One source reporting system.
* Develop a tax forecasting process.
* Oversee the tax compliance process for various international jurisdictions across the group
* Experience of indirect tax and payroll taxes.
Your new company
is a multinational organisation with excellent brand recognition, who are industry leaders in the commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems sector. Their client base includes large corporate clients, private consumers as well as government bodies.
Requirements, skills and qualifications
* International Tax experience (US tax exposure helpful)
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to influence and manage multiple tasks
* IT literate with strong Excel skills.
* Strong Corporation tax experience
* Accountancy background ACA/ACCA/CIMA - an advantage
* Tax accounting experience
* Experience of managing change.
* Operates in an honest, ethical manner in all dealings; acts with integrity
* Team player willing to assist where needed
* Willingness to learn and embrace change
* A pro-active individual
* Ability to quickly build relationships
* Located in Maidenhead.
* Hours of work 9:00 to 5:30, extended at peak times such as Year End & Interim Reporting
What you'll get in return
* Experience of working in an International Tax department for a listed UK Plc
* Modern hi-tech offices in Maidenhead.