As we continue to expand, we are now seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our newly launched office in Dublin and assist in growing and managing our in-house desk. This role presents a great opportunity to join a growing team operating as part of a market leading global business.
* Build and manage an in-house desk with a focus on developing business in the financial services and commerce and industry sectors
* Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
* Have an active Client facing role, whilst managing specific Key Accounts
* Formulate and manage international recruitment assignments, specifically working on mid-career to senior level opportunities
* Build and manage a market research service for prospective new clients
* Effectively demonstrate "best practices" and promote brand awareness
* Communicate business pipeline to Managing Director and Recruitment Manager
What we offer
* International relocation; 11 offices in 9 countries
* Smart working/working from home
* Attractive Commission Structure
* High achiever lunches
* Subsidised corporate gym membership
* BUPA - private health care
* Interest free travel loan
* Smart pension available
* Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
* CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
* 29 days holiday
We are Ideally looking for someone with legal recruitment experience; in-house recruitment experience would be preferred but it is not essential. Also, there is a preference for candidates that are based in Ireland, however we are happy to consider suitable overseas candidates that are interested in moving to Dublin.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.