A rapidly growing real estate group is now looking for an interim Head of Tax to support the CFO in providing a broad range of tax advice to the group. You will be providing an effective in-house tax advisory and compliance function and must have a proven real estate background.
Given the rapid expansion of the business, changing tax landscape and small team size, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and ranging from M&A, tax disputes and tax process improvement automation.
• Advise on transactions undertaken by the group such as property acquisitions
• Implementing new processes, working with finance change team
• Corporation tax and non-resident landlord tax returns
• Respond to HMRC on enquiries, with the support of the team and advisors
• Construction Industry Scheme project
• All aspects of VAT, with support from VAT team
• Employment taxes, working with payroll manager
• Immediately available
• CTA qualified or equivalent
• 10+ years’ experience, including in house experience and real estate tax experience
• Experience structuring real estate transactions and corporate reorganisations
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment that moves at an incredibly fast pace
• Competitive salary
• work with an enthusiastic and dynamic team
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.