This global media leader and provider of business information has operations in three continents and global revenues exceeding $5bn. With its tax technology offering at the core, the Group is looking to hire a senior corporate tax professional to underpin the corporate tax technology products.
As leader for the corporate tax technology products, you will partner with the largest clients to gather feedback and ensure that functionalities are fit for purpose. As part of your role, you will also plan ahead to ensure there is a clear road map. This will help to ensure the products remain at the cutting edge and are future proofed.
This is a highly strategic role with a project management / consulting nature. It does require a good understanding of corporate tax and the use of corporate tax technology, but no programming of technical develop expertise is needed (there is a dedicated team for this).
• Driving product vision and strategy to meet the local requirements for compliance in over 14 regions globally with a keen focus on the United Kingdom and Australia.
• Define market problems, conceptualize solutions, build requirements, conducting market and competitive research, and support launch activities.
• Apply product management, industry, and market expertise to develop product roadmap and provide thought leadership on emerging tax and technology trends.
• Work with architecture, technical leads and user experience to determine right technical solutions to develop faster, better and cost-effective solutions.
• CTA qualified or equivalent
• Experience working in corporate tax compliance in UK
• Experience using professional corporate tax software
• Track record of successful project management
• Competitive salary
• Contributory pension scheme
• Friendly and collaborative working culture
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.