An instantly recognisable fintech organisation are looking to recruit a Tax Manager for their Central London office. This is a newly created role with the ongoing growth and provides exceptional exposure to both the advisory and compliance side of a truly global group. Well known for their staff retention, there will be strong potential for internal promotion.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of Corporation Tax and VAT returns to HMRC
- Assist with providing tax advice to the group on the tax impact of continuing projects, coordinating with external advisors and senior management
- Liaising with HMRC to ensure tax liabilities are paid of time
- Actively monitor and mitigate the group’s potential tax risk
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified from a Big 4 or Top Tier practice
- Proven tax background, 0-4 years PQE (both CT and VAT backgrounds considered, role will be adjusted).
- Confident with working in a pressured, fast paced environment