Corporate Tax - Listed Healthcare Business
Listed healthcare business based in Hertfordshire are looking for a corporate tax accountant to join in a newly-qualified position to sit with the financial strategy team and manage day-to-day tax concerns. This is a perfect first step for someone moving from practice into a first role in industry as you will be supported and developed to take on further responsibilities including advisory work.
* Preparation of corporation tax returns
* Calculation of corporation tax payments
* Liaison with finance team and wider business to assist with tax accounting, disclosures and statutory accounts
* Calculation of monthly tax charge and year-end postings
* Preparation of VAT returns
* Managing company share schemes
* Assisting with P11Ds and PAYE settlement agreements
* Liaison with external advisers and HMRC
* Ad hoc project work
Competitive salary + bonus + healthcare (other benefit details available on request)
Please apply if you are a part-qualified corporate tax specialist either from practice or industry looking for a move into a listed organisation. Interviews will be held from 14th October so please apply now or contact Sophie Walker for further information.