Global Mobility Director required by Birmingham Top 4 Accountancy Firm
Your new company
Top 4 Firm is looking for a Global Mobility Director based in Birmingham. Their Global Mobility business is focused on people management and a vision to help their clients get it right in all its facets - reward management, global mobility, HR transformation, legislative compliance and much more. Helping their Clients manage the complex compliance, reporting and risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce.
Your new role
This Top 4 Firm is looking for a Global Mobility Director who is keen to drive change and be involved in the day to day delivery and management of relationships across a broad range of issues above and beyond tax compliance and advisory.
Key Duties will be:
* To build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
* Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
* Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new business.
* Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
* Key member of one of the client service groups providing full tax services to a client portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Global Mobility Director will be ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA/EA qualified with experience gained within a similar role. Excellent communication skills to develop new and existing clients, ability to motivate and coach team members along with strong technical skills to deliver quality service to clients.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing global division and be an integral part in its growth. The Firm is offering an excellent salary and package along with individual and team performance rewards. The total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, along with the ability to develop new skills and progress your career further.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.