Due to sustained growth and investment into the Global Mobility offering, there is an opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join the Global Mobility team of a well regarded Big 4 firm.
As an Assistant Manager, you'll be provided with the tools and support to develop your career, take ownership over your portfolio and grow your advisory skill set.
* Build and maintain good relationships with clients
* Be the day to day contact for allocated clients
* Conducting tax briefings
* Preparing written advice for clients, and helping to advise clients on Global Mobility issues
* Project management of advisory projects carried out for clients
* Ensure clients are provided with up to date information on Global Mobility developments
* Involvement in business development and proposals
* Mentoring junior staff members
Qualifications and Skills
* ATT/CTA qualified or equivalent
* Background in Expatriate Tax
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Display a high level of personal responsibility and accountability for own work
* Proven ability to work to deadlines