Description: A well-established media corporation based in Central London is currently seeking a Tax Manager to join their team as the business seeks to optimise its tax position throughout rapid expansion. The role centres around assisting the US based Head of Tax, by managing all UK taxes for the group as well as International & EMEA elements.
- Ownership of UK corporate tax affairs including managing the corporate tax compliance process.
- Advise on all direct tax matters for the business, including corporate structuring and planning and EMEA withholding tax optimisation.
- Implementation and maintenance with group wide tax policies
- Assist on the development and maintenance of group TP policy.
- Big 4 or Top Tier training, ACA and/or CTA qualified with 1-3 years PQE.
- Previous experience of Alphatax would be beneficial.
- Experience in withholding tax would be beneficial to the role.
- They will also have exemplary interpersonal skills, both written and oral. This is essential to effectively communicate at all levels with clients and to participate in meetings with purpose.