Transfer Pricing Manager – close to Munich, Germany.
Our multinational client is looking to hire a TP Manager at their Global HQ situated closed to Munich, Germany.
The main areas of responsibility for this TP Manager will include:
• Managing all areas of Transfer Pricing and internal contract design.
• Implementation of Transfer Pricing guidelines.
• Lead the Transfer Pricing documentation in Germany as well as supporting the foreign documentation requirements.
• Implementation and monitoring of intra-group benefit allocations and support in the creation of corresponding intercompany contracts.
To be considered for this TP Manager role, then it is likely that your profile will consist of:
• A degree in Economics, Finance or Business Admin.
• Approx. 5-7 years TP experience in an international working environment.
• The ability to lead and manage multiple TP projects (and work wholly in German & English).
• Able to work in a fast-paced and ever changing business environment
In return there is a competitive salary, good bonus potential and excellent benefits