Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit US Tax Senior Managers for their team in the Cayman Islands.
• Strategic review of US Tax returns for offshore businesses, funds and insurance companies, investment partnerships and other US Tax filings
• Instrumental in the successful delivery of large client projects
• Strategic advice in solving complex technical challenges
• Mentoring and development of Managers and junior staff
• Developing client relationships
• Brand management and networking
• Strong academic background and degree educated in accounting/taxation or law from an accredited university
• Must be an Enrolled Agent and/or US CPA
• At least 7 years of relevant US Tax experience gained within a Global Accountancy Firm, blue- chip corporate environment, consultancy or law firm in the US
• Currently or recently at Senior Manager level, or pushing this level
• Financial services experience is highly desirable
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.