A prestigious law firm are looking for an experienced Private Client Compliance Manager to join their client-facing London team on a permanent basis. This is primarily a hands-on compliance role and will suit a CTA/ACA qualified non-dom personal tax specialist.
As well as working for one of the world’s most elite law firms with an above market-rate salary, you’ll be able to take advantage of a generous benefits package including a range of flexible working options to suit your lifestyle. We are happy to consider part-time candidates.
Responsibilities will include:
• Using Troika and CCH tax software to manage the annual trust accounts completion and tax return compliance cycle
• Preparation of IHT returns
• Preparing for trustee meetings and meetings with investment managers
• Trust administration
• Preparing simple legal documents such as Trustees Resolutions
• Registations under the Trust Registration Service
• AEOI reporting
• Personal tax compliance and ad-hoc advice for both UK and non-UK domiciliaries including statutory residence test, remittance issues, Overseas Workday Relief, mixed funds etc.
• Non-Resident Landlord Scheme reporting
• Ad-hoc project work
The ideal candidate will have either:
• A mainstream accounting background (AAT/ACA/ACCA) with experience working in a trusts/tax environment, and therefore experience with personal tax compliance
• A trust/personal tax background (ATT/CTA/STEP) with good tax compliance knowledge and an understanding of tax accounting
• Solid non-dom personal tax experience, ideally with some experience of trust compliance.
For more information, apply now through etaxjobs or contact Joe McWilliam or Carmen Kee at Wilkinson Partners.