Our client a Big 4 Firm requires a VAT/GST Manager for their Singapore Office.
The role involves:
• Providing advice on the GST treatment of transactions
• Reviewing and providing advice on clients’ GST compliance processes.
• Assisting clients in preparing or reviewing their GST returns prior to submitting them to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS).
• Assisting clients in making GST ruling applications to the IRAS.
• Assisting clients in responding to IRAS’ queries.
• Performing GST reviews for clients under the IRAS’ Assisted Compliance Assurance Program
• Conducting GST health checks for clients including those using the IRAS’ Assisted Self-help Kit.
• Conducting GST training for clients.
The ideal candidate should possess:
• A University degree and/or post-graduate qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business or Law.
• An accreditation by SIATP will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in the area of GST.
• Strong research and report writing skills and an analytical mind.
• Be outward-looking, people-oriented with great communication skills
• Leadership qualities and the ability to work effectively in a team.