International Tax Manager based in London for a large Investment Manager.
Due to the increasing investment opportunities overseas, the Group requires a tax specialist to join the team and assist in direct & indirect tax issues from a UK & International perspective.
- Act as a tax business partner on UK and international tax issues.
- Monitor and evaluate key tax risks for the business and develop appropriate risk management controls and processes to achieve governance, compliance and control.
- Oversight and management of UK and international direct and indirect tax compliance and reporting obligations.
- Support the Head of Tax with ad hoc projects, including various transactions.
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on day to day business operation matters.
- Assist on various transfer pricing activities.
- Liaising with governments, government departments and tax authorities (in the UK and in target countries) on specific transactions and on the Group's general tax position.
- A qualified accountant or chartered taxation adviser.
- International Tax experience is essential.
- Ability to influence and provide consultation to a wide composition of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to communicate complex taxation concepts for non-tax professionals.
- Strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion.