Tax Compliance Manager based in London for large Asset Manager
This large Asset Manager are looking for to hire a specialist to support the provision of a full tax advisory and compliance service to the Group, covering direct, indirect and operational taxes.
- Preparing and revising UK corporation tax returns.
- Supporting the tax managers on advisory and technical issues arising on projects and transactions.
- Maintaining close working relationships with the tax support team overseas.
- Preparing and sometimes reviewing tax reporting output during the group's cycle.
- Monitoring changes in the tax legislation's and assessing the potential risks to the Group.
- An accounting or tax qualification (ACCA, ACA, CTA).
- Experience of working in UK corporate tax.
- Experience of working with corporate tax software.
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach.
- The ability to build strong relationships within the tax, finance and actuarial teams.
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion.