Vacancy for a motivated Tax Consultant to join a thriving firm in Central London, with a competitive salary.
Your new company
A well reputed, growing firm centred in the City of London and undergoing a huge period of growth. The firm's aim is to become a major player within their niche, namely the sport, music, and film industries. Driving their growth is an eclectic mix of talented tax professionals from a variety of different backgrounds, firms, and specialisms.
Your new role
* Assisting in advising on contractual matters from a tax perspective.
* Reviewing the implications of tax laws in other jurisdictions relevant to a project.
* Preparing applications to HMRC for key talent entering the UK.
* Researching future projects and active involvement in generating new work.
* Assisting in advising key talent on structuring their involvement in film projects.
* Preparing tax forecasts and completing the UK Tax Returns for key talent.
What you'll need to succeed
You will possess the CTA qualification or equivalent experience and preferably have an accounting background. Similarly, you will have significant practice experience and be technically and verbally strong across both corporate and personal tax. Your verbal strength will also aid in building strong interpersonal relationships with your team, assisting with problem solving and client relations. This role is meant for those eagerly looking to seize their next opportunity and build upon their experience with personal and professional investment and development.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a firm which highly values both their staff and their clients. The attractive salary comes alongside a lucrative benefits package, including a competitive holiday pay and interest free season ticket loans. More important is the quality of the role: you will gain exposure to a rich and diverse client base across many exciting industries, which are ever-changing and guaranteed not to be predictable.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.