Vacancy in a Top 15 firm for a transformational Corporate Tax Director. Competitive salary + strong benefits.
Your new company
With over 80 partners and over 600 staff, we are recognised as one of the UK's leading firms of private client advisers, specialising in providing advice to a broad range of individuals, their families, businesses and wider interests. The sectors in which we operate include: private wealth; owner-managed businesses; landed estates and rural businesses; sports and entertainment; not-for-profit organisations; corporate finance and professional firms and consulting businesses. Our style is personal and we value our strong client relationships and genuinely partner-led service.
Your new role
The London office is looking for an experienced corporate tax specialist at Director level with the potential to expand & enhance the team's capacity for delivering the highest quality tax technical and advisory services. The individual is likely to already be at least at Director or Senior Manager level, and likely to be operating in London or the surrounding area. However we would also consider individuals wishing to relocate.
What you'll need to succeed
* Dealing with international, group and transactional corporate tax work
* Delivering detailed tax advice to clients and advising on complex tax issues and transactions
* Keeping abreast of technical developments and legislative changes, and identifying the impact these will have on clients
* Assisting the Partners with the team's marketing strategy and with winning new work
* Building relationships and working closely with the other London Tax teams, with tax teams in other offices and with audit partners, directors and senior managers
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary in line with qualifications and experience
* Eligibility for Senior Managers' and Directors' Bonus Scheme.
* Interest free season ticket loan on completion of probationary period.
* Twenty seven days annual leave. In addition, under the flexible benefits programme, employees are entitled to buy or sell holiday, subject to partner approval.
* Company car or Car Allowance
* Group life cover of four times salary
* Contributory pension scheme (the firm will contribute 5% of salary on a matched basis with employees after six months service).
* Salary review annually in October.
* Eligibility for the firm's private medical insurance scheme upon completion of probationary period.
* Eligibility for the firm's Profit Sharing Plan that runs from October to September each year. The scheme enables staff to share in the profits of the firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.