In-House Tax Accountant - Cardiff - £35,000 to £45,000
Your new company
Your new company is a financial services organisation with a global footprint.
Your new role
Your new role as an in house tax accountant will support the head of tax and assist with tax compliance and reporting over a variety of taxes. Ideal opportunity for someone who is in the earlier stages of their tax career to join a high profile in house team and broaden their experience.
Role Responsibilities will include:
* Preparation, reconciliation and review of tax schedules, calculations and disclosure notes for year-end Group reporting
* Liaising with external advisors for the planning, preparation and timely submission of the corporate tax returns
* Annual reconciliation and posting of corporate tax charges for the Group
* Assistance with transfer pricing documentation and policies
* Assistance with SAO documentation and submissions
* Managing Corporate Criminal Offence legislation obligations
* Preparation of UK VAT and IPT calculations and return submissions
* Providing tax support to overseas business and other operational departments
* Supporting Head of Tax with other ad hoc advisory work
What you'll need to succeed
* Newly Qualified Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) or Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
* Previous experience in Corporate Tax and/or Indirect Taxes gained in practise or in-house
* Self-motivated and pro-active in all aspects of the role
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with and influence all types of people and all levels of management
What you'll get in return
Competitive package between £35,000 - £45,000 + excellent benefits and culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.