This Group Tax Manager role will have responsibility for the EMEA direct tax affairs of a well known multinational technology business. This varied role is a fantastic next step for an experienced tax professional, it can also offer flexible/home working arrangements.
A household name technology/IT business with offices around the global. They are going through an exciting period of change with plans to grow further in the coming years.
* Tax projects/structuring proposals and business projects
* Merger and acquisition work
* Transfer pricing structuring, implementation
* Management and implementation of solutions for 'BEPS' matters
* Managing relationship with UK and Netherlands tax authorities
* Management and reporting of Group tax cash position
* Supporting the business where tax input needed on material projects
* Specified treasury activities including support for global treasury project.
* Management of UK and Netherlands corporate tax compliance and payments.
* UK corporation tax and payroll tax advice
* Management on ongoing transfer pricing recharges and documentation for the group
* Monitoring and reporting of tax compliance around EMEA region, including taxable profit reconciliations and cash flows.
* Management of specified UK and international tax projects and structuring proposals
* Management and support of specified UK and international business projects
* Implementation of company liquidations, mergers and other simplifications of group structure
* Management of specified tax audits and disputes
* Preparation of tax disclosures for statutory accounts
* SOX and SAO controls management and maintenance
* Management and improvement of systems and processes used to deliver the above
* Detailed UK direct tax knowledge
* Strong working knowledge of international direct tax in EMEA
* Good knowledge of other taxes including PAYE, indirect taxes and customs
* Strong accounting experience - specifically tax accounting
* Experience of accounting and tax systems and software packages
- Basic Salary of up to £95,000
- Car allowance
- Holiday Allowance
- Private Medical
- Flexible benefits
- Flexible working arrangements