This multinational FTSE100 giant holds a key position in several distinct industrial markets. With operations in every continent, it delivers luxury branded products and high value commodities to costumers all over the worldwide.
With a good sized Group Tax Team and track record for developing future leaders, you will enjoy a varied and exciting career path. Furthermore, the level of commercial engagement is truly exceptional, and a clear reflection of how well profiled the Group Tax Team is, within the corporate head quarters.
This is a varied advisory role however 50% will focus on transfer pricing. As Transfer Pricing and International Tax Manager, your principal area of concern will be to assist in managing the group’s tax affairs, delivering the group’s tax strategy, providing international tax support to the Group businesses in particular on transfer pricing, M&A and tax risk.
• Consider transfer pricing issues around the group, ensuring material intra-group arrangements are priced appropriately, including product flows, royalties, management fees and intra-group funding
• Assist with the transfer pricing master file and local file documentation requirements across the group
• Support the group’s APA programme
• Support the International Tax Manager with identification of opportunities, developing strategies, and implementation of tax related projects
• Develop and maintain details of material tax risks around the group, feeding details into the half year and year end group reporting process
• Identify with the treasury function surplus cash in non UK subsidiaries
• Work with the rest of the team to ensure accurate and full disclosure of all relevant international tax matters in the UK corporation tax returns
• Work with the non-UK based in-house tax team on international tax projects and to understand local tax issues material to the group
• ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
• Track record of TP
• Strong International Tax background
• Knowledge of UK plc tax accounting and reporting
• Ability to review current processes and suggest improvements
• Ability to discuss tax technical matters in plain language
• Broad international exposure
• Central London offices
For a confidential discussion contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners.