Are you a Corporate Tax professional? Are you looking for flexibility in your working schedule whether part time or full time? Interested in having the choice between working from home or in the office?
If the answer is yes to either of the above, then this could be the interim assignment for you.
We have a client who is looking for multiple Corporate tax accountants to join their compliance team either in London, Hertfordshire, Midlands or Ireland. The role will allow you the flexibility to work part time or full time and choose when you work from home or in the office.
Initial term of the contract will be 6 months, with genuine opportunity for further extensions.
What will you be doing?
* Review of tax disclosures (FRS102 & IFRS)
* Provision of Quarterly Instalment Payment advice for a range of corporate entities
* Corporation tax return reviews for a range of clients
* Preparation and review of tax computations for large corporate entities (including public and Private companies and unit trusts)
* Preparation and review of tax disclosures (UK GAAP)
What will you need?
* Ability to prepare tax computations
* Proven experience in the review and management of corporate tax compliance and tax accounting
* In-house experience whether Financial Services or Commerce & Industry
* UK Corporate Tax experience to include tax compliance and tax accounting
For more information, please contact Bethany Kopiski