Within this role, you will be responsible for tax reporting of the international group and the tax computations of the UK group, as well as taking ownership of the UK corporate tax compliance, tax forecasting and tax accounting work. You will also be responsible for providing advice to stakeholders in the business on corporate tax issues.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Providing corporate tax input to business cases and strategic plans
* Preparing the UK & international annual effective tax rate forecast
* Preparing tax computations and returns for the UK companies, including liaising with different teams to gather data in areas such as R&D and Patent Box tax reliefs.
* Calculating tax provisions for the group and individual company accounts under IFRS.
* Preparing the international group tax consolidation, journals and liaising with external auditors
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this role, or get in touch to have a confidential discussion.