In-house Transfer Pricing Manager
Join a globally recognized brand, operating in over 30 countries worldwide.
In this newly created role within Group Finance, you will be reporting directly into the International Tax Manager and you will be responsible for managing all the transfer pricing affairs globally, including managing global transfer pricing calculations, liaise with the business to ensure its transfer pricing methodology is implemented properly globally, together with compliance, local file documentation and country by country reporting.
* Preparation and review of global transfer pricing calculations for statutory reporting, including detailed reconciliation to local stats and local tax computations
* Working with UK and overseas teams to ensure transfer pricing invoices are issued and reconciled correctly
* Preparation of country by country reporting
* Preparation of UK notification and monitor of overseas notifications
* Monitoring OECD and local country developments for new compliance requirements
* Advising on intercompany services agreements
* Assistance with tax authority enquiries and audit defence
* Assistance with the development and maintenance of a global transfer pricing policy
* Provide support to the Tax team outside of immediate responsibilities, as required, which may include assistance with statutory accounts preparation, tax return preparation or other UK filings.
* Ideally ACA, or CA qualified
* CTA or ADIT qualified
* Experience of corporation tax compliance and reporting
* Consummate commercial experience gained within a Big 4 / Top 20 accountancy firm or Blue Chip in-house tax department
To discuss this newly created role, contact Georgia Luxton.