Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit US Tax Managers for their team in the Cayman Islands.
• Managing and reviewing US Tax returns for offshore businesses, funds and insurance companies, investment partnerships and other US Tax filings
• Managing large client projects
• Advice on complex technical challenges
• Mentoring of junior staff
• Maintaining and enhancing client relationships
• Strong academic background and degree educated in accounting/taxation or law from an accredited university
• Must be an Enrolled Agent and/or US CPA
• At least 5 years of relevant US Tax experience gained within a Global Accountancy Firm, blue- chip corporate environment, consultancy or law firm in the US
• Currently or recently at Manager level
• Financial services experience is advantageous
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.