A global asset management company with over $300 billion in AUM is currently looking to hire a Tax Manager to oversee the compliance and reporting requirements of their European group.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for career development and growth within a highly dynamic and challenging work environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Managing external service providers to the tax compliance process for all the group’s Corporate companies in the UK, Europe and the Middle East;
• Ensuring the timely filing of tax returns for all European subsidiaries;
• Preparing quarterly tax provision and reporting;
• Ensuring quarterly instalment payments of corporation tax are calculated and paid on a timely basis;
• Preparing annual PAYE Settlement Agreement calculations;
• Assisting with annual publication of the UK Tax Strategy;
• Keeping up to date on tax changes and communicating implications for the group.
What makes a successful candidate?
• ACA/CTA qualified (or equivalent);
• Corporate Tax experience gained within a major accounting firm or in industry with a multinational corporate group;
• Strong technical knowledge of UK Tax rules and experience of Corporate Tax compliance specifically;
• Good understanding of and experience with tax accounting under IFRS;
• Ability to communicate complex tax matters and issues in a clear and concise manner;
• Capacity to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply below and a consultant from Wilkinson Partners will be in touch!