A global customer engagement company are looking for a corporate tax professional to join their thriving group tax function, as an international tax manager. Due to the structure of their finance division, this role can either be based in Slough or Portsmouth. Reporting into the Director of Tax & Treasury.
The ideal international tax manager will be ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CTA qualified with strong technical knowledge of UK tax and experience of preparing tax computations or statutory accounts within a large organisation. A real mix of reporting, compliance, advisory and project work.
* You will work with the centralised accounting and finance department and other finance teams to challenge and produce the tax forecasting across the business strands. UK and US GAAP.
* Work with external advisers to keep the transfer pricing documentation up to date.
* Prepare and submit the CT UK returns.
* Maintain an overview of VAT position of the international group.
* Support and control tax treatment for group restructuring transactions and assist with contract deal structures for VAT, CT and other tax purposes.
* Assist the tax director on various ad-hoc projects all year round.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to broaden out their skill set and take on new work. An opportunity to continue to develop and grow within the business.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.