This role will report into the International Tax Director, and you will be responsible for providing global tax support across the group, providing significant support with group reporting, working with the business and advisors to support with local tax audits, and local tax advisory projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting ith interim and year end group reporting
* Working with the finance team and local tax advisors to support with global tax compliance matters including:
* Direct tax computations and returns for UK entities
* Transfer pricing documentation
* Local tax audit and enquiry support
* Ad-hoc advisory and support including:
* Providing daily support to the business on direct tax matters
* Providing accurate and timely advice and support with delivery and implementation of adhoc tax advisory projects
* Monitoring and advising on legislation changes
You will ideally have strong reporting experience either from a Big 4/mid-tier firm or an in-house business.