Treasury Analyst required for a leading business in Manchester paying to £45,000 + Benefits
Your new company
Our client is a leading and one of the most recognised clients in Manchester and we are seeking to appoint to the role of Treasury Analyst
Your new role
Supporting a talented and highly experienced Head of Treasury your role will :
* Compile the consolidated cash flow forecasts sourced from a number of business entities
* Track the debt portfolio and the associated hedges
* Submit the covenant compliance to the banking syndicate regarding bank facilities
* Produce the treasury risk management
* Assist with the new banking provider
* Enhance processes
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have proven treasury experience gained from the commercial sector and be working towards or
already own a professional qualification. You will possess excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
What you'll get in return
The role will attract a salary of £40,000 to £45,000 along with a range of corporate benefits (pension, bonus , choices package). Exceptional offices close to public traffic networks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.