OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
We have an exciting Reading or London based opportunity with direct reporting line to the Senior Director, EMEA Tax.
The following jurisdictions should be covered:
France, Belgium, Italy, Spain and Portugal (further jurisdictions may be added depending on business needs)
Responsible for the corporate tax compliance process as well as internal reporting.
Management of the reporting requirements for Transfer Pricing in several jurisdictions including France, working closely together with the Head of Transfer Pricing.
Assist the Senior Director, EMEA Tax in tax audits, tax planning and M&A projects.
You are great at:
• Manage relationships with external tax advisors.
• Work with stakeholders to ensure tax returns are prepared accurately, reviewed prior to submission and submitted on time and effectively.
• Manage tax payments and review general ledger postings.
• Assist in the preparation and review of local transfer pricing reports for allocated countries.
• Monitor the group's transfer pricing policies and ensure ongoing changes are reflected and updated appropriately in the TP documentation.
• Assist with tax audits and manage the relationship with external tax advisors on transfer pricing issues.
• Collaborate with global TP team in various aspects of TP documentation.
• Work closely with the International Controllers to strengthen the transfer pricing information quality.
• Prepare US tax provisions per quarterly internal reporting requirements
• Assist in the preparation of local GAAP tax provisions and notes to the accounts
What it takes:
Recognised French tax or accounting qualification with a minimum of 7 years' experience.
In-house tax experience in a multi-national environment.
The position involves a deep understanding of legal entity accounting and international tax experience.
Candidates are required to have some experience in transfer pricing ideally having exposure to working on a global transfer pricing documentation project.
Must have strong communication and project management skills.
Language skills: French at mother tongue level, English at professional level, any additional language skills would be major benefit.