* An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their growing team of VAT Account Managers in our centralised London compliance hub.
* You will be joining a fast-growing team of indirect tax experts, responsible for managing the VAT and GST registrations for over 700 global clients
They offer 3 core services to our clients who are based all over the world:
* Managed VAT compliance services
* Technical consulting & advisory
* Financial technology: VAT compliance software solutions
Their centralised and automated approach to tax compliance and reporting services has given them a competitive edge in the market and resulted in exponential growth and expansion.
* Preparing and submitting all VAT compliance reports, including VAT returns, EC Sales lists and Intrastat declarations
* VAT compliance analysis
* General communication with clients regarding their accounts and information requests
* Handling and liaison of client and tax authority queries and issues
* Assisting with ad hoc administrative/analytical projects as requested
* Assisting with technical research when required and helping with drafting client presentations
You should be interested in financial services, tax in particular. The role deals mainly with indirect tax compliance (VAT), but there will be exposure to an array of other indirect tax services, such as customs for example.
An extra language would be a massive advantage, as country specialization will enhance the chances of promotion.
There is a very competitive salary on offer combined with a lucrative commission scheme.
If you want to hear more, please contact Rachel Graham for more information